THE SHOES THAT DESTROY MY FEET – AN INTERNATIONAL ANTHOLOGY
THE SHOES THAT DESTROY MY FEET
“Take the opportunity to not only get published but also to get marketed”
Submit your story/poem
- The poem/story should be based on the theme “The shoes that destroy your feet” : attained shoes an unattained shoe of life, struggle, pain, the hurt, the kind loving and the healing shoes you walked through in love or life.
- The poem/story shouldn’t be previously published and must be the original work of the author.
- WORD LIMIT : 25-30 lines for poems and 1500-2500 words for stories.
- Submissions can be sent before the 26th of May – 1st of July 2018.
- Top 2 poets/authors will have to pay no contribution fees
- Top 1 poet/author will get one year membership of Poetry World Organisation
- The selected poets/authors will receive a certificate from PWO and a complimentary copy of the book as royalty
- The books will be sent to international libraries
- Submit your poem/story to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission cost : 30$ per poem, 35$ per story
EDITED & COMPILED BY : AMADOU JAROU BAH
PRESENTED BY POETRY WORLD ORGANISATION