1. We have been able to connect with many poets who are willing to work with us on helping to spread the news as we move forward. Distribution of these anthologies, this will likely provide a large boost to sales. Each sale means more exposure for the author. In addition, we are trying to get in touch with International units to feature our anthologies, which can have a dramatic effect on sales.
2. We will be allowing each author to provide a short “resume” type bio at the end of each of their works. This can tell a little about the author and some of their other works with a concluding sentence something like, “If you like this author please check out some of their other work. We will also provide a link to amazon and/or the author’s personal web page so that readers can learn more about you and your work.
3. For those of you who have written full length novels these previous benefits would likely mean more sales of your other books. In addition, we are building a new bookstore on our site where all anthology authors will be invited to list their other works for sale. Everyone who visits the store for someone else’s work will also have a chance to see yours, when people come to the site to check out the Anthologies they will be introduced to a store where they may return several times when they learn that authors who have given their short stories/poem also have other work available for purchase, and this entire process will repeat itself and expand every month as new anthologies are released.
4. We are going to offer a spot on our blog for all Authors who would like to have a biographical entry. Authors will have their bios up for several months.
5. After you take part in anthologies Internationally with PWO, you get International Certificate of Achievement.
6. As our numbers grow and expand we hope to launch a book club which will promote books and our Anthology Authors